Terms and Conditions:
What I Can’t do –
- Developing or programming services (this can include but is not limited to how to build a database or database maintenance)
- Advice relating to non-computing related products, e.g. cameras or televisions
- Online learning services
- Some Hardware fixes e.g. damage to hard drives or repairs to laptop screens.
- Virtual Assistance Services.
Your use of the Tech Support service (“Service”)
- The suitability of the guidance and information I provide in response to a request (“Guidance”) depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide me with. I will not investigate your circumstances beyond the information disclosed by you. Please take care to ensure you tell me everything that you think may be relevant to your request and answer my questions as fully as possible.
- I will use my reasonable endeavours to provide a response to your request within two business days of receiving your request but in times of high demand, I may need a little longer to provide a response.
- I will use reasonable care and skill when providing you with guidance. Due to the constantly changing nature of technology, I cannot provide any assurances that the guidance provided will remain appropriate to your request. I don’t undertake to carry out any future review of the guidance provided or your circumstances to check whether the guidance I have provided is still appropriate to your request. The responsibility for ensuring that the guidance remains appropriate rests with you and you may use the Tech Support service to request further guidance.
My responsibility to you
Except where I have failed to use reasonable care and skill in providing the Service, I will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result of:
- Any delay in providing a response to a request or providing guidance
- Any unavailability of my service or website.
- Acts beyond a reasonable control
- Any failure on your part to provide me with information relevant to your request
- Changes in your circumstances or the state of technologies that affect the suitability of the guidance.
- Viruses, technical defects or third party interference to any computer, tablet, phone or other devices you use to access the Tech Support service (“Device”) or any services you access through a Device, following your use of the Tech Support service.
- Of any obligation, I have to contact the relevant authorities and disclose information pertaining to any illegal act I become aware of due to information on your computer or laptop I have access to via the Tech Support service.
What you must do:
You agree that you will not use my services in any way that is:
- Illegal or unlawful, or likely to encourage illegal or unlawful behaviour
- Likely to damage the reputation of Claire Hirst (Me)
- Likely to be a nuisance, harmful or deceptive to any other person
- Is defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Will or is likely to infringe the copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights of me or another person.
You confirm you are over 18 years old.
Suspension or termination by me.
Where I think you are misusing the Service, I may suspend your use thereof until such matter is resolved. In serious cases or in the case of repeated misuse or where I cannot resolve the matter with you, I may terminate your Tech Support. Examples of misuse include, but are not limited to, being abusive or other inappropriate behaviour or using the service for illegal or improper purposes.
I cannot advise you where this could cause a conflict of interests between your interests and mine or another of my customers. Where a conflict of interest arises, I may be unable to provide you with exact details due to data protection legislation. Where I cannot advise you due to a conflict of interest, you will be entitled to a full refund on any full-fee services (this does not include Covid-19 donations which are non-refundable).
Keeping a record of the guidance I provide
I will respond to your request by email and I recommend that you print or save a copy of the guidance I provide for future reference as I cannot guarantee that I will be able to provide duplicate copies of the guidance I have provided to you.
I may record and review telephone and video calls or emails to enable me to monitor quality standards and for training purposes.
No person other than you has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Viruses and security
Though I take reasonable commercial measures to ensure the safety of your data and devices, due to the nature of electronic communications and the possibility of third party interference, I cannot guarantee that my website, any email I send in response to a request and/or any use of the Tech Support Service will be free of viruses and technical defects of any description or any forms of computer misuse.
Engaging third parties to provide the User Services
I may engage the services of third parties to provide or assist me in providing the Service to you. You agree that I may pass on to such third parties that I engage for this purpose, any data or information that you provide to me with when you contact me with a request for information
Third-party content and linking
My Guidance may include links to other websites operated by third parties. I do not endorse these third parties and I do not have any control over the nature or accuracy of the content on these websites or the way in which they will use the data you provide to them.
Your use of my content
Please ensure any content you print, copy or download from me or my website is for your personal use only. You must not use or encourage others to use my content or website (or its contents) for their or your commercial gain or in a way that could damage the reputation of Claire Hirst or any of my clients and associates.
If you have any questions, queries or complaints, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help you. My office is open from 9 am-3 pm, Monday-Friday.
Changes to the terms and conditions
I may vary any of the terms of your contract to the Tech Support service at any time where such changes:
- are required for legal or regulatory reasons
- improve or clarify the services or the terms; or
iii. are otherwise necessary.
I will make these changes by publishing them online at easywebsiteclub.com.
I reserve the right to withdraw or amend either this promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The promoter is Claire Hirst, sole-trader, 92 Sturdee Ave, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2HL.